yeah!! How cool !! ..
Mozilla has a special day every Tuesday, it is bug day, where everyone in world get in their irc channel #bugday and discuss all their contribution to bugzilla. It will very helpful in our Community , as we will contribute and fiz some bugs in mozzila inshaAllah, and getting help from experts is needed.
// if you don’t have irc yet then check out this post to set it up Get IRC on your Machine
They have different timing for all around the world , so it wont be 300,000 users in one channel 😛
- East Asia/Australia session: 8pm-10pm in Tokyo, Japan (GMT+9)
- Europe/Africa session: 8pm-10pm in Paris, France – Cairo, Egypt (GMT+2)
- Americas session: 9pm-11pm in New York, New York (GMT-4) / 6pm-8pm in San Francisco, California (GMT-7)
Some links to help you around:
/* quoted from bugday’s wiki
- The following documentation is good to become familiar with for anyone working on Mozilla projects:
- Review the documentation specific to the topic of the day.
- Join the #bugday channel
- Go to your favorite IRC client
- Connect to irc.mozilla.org and “/join #bugday”
- Then, just ask the moderators how you can help for the topic of the day.